LEGO Star Wars II Glitches - Bobby/Useless Window
< Back to LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
|Windows||Mac OS X||Xbox||Xbox 360||PS2||PSP||GBA||NDS||Mobile|
<video type="youtube" id="rdiDs-SvW4s" width="320"/>
- Access to the level 'Betrayal Over Bespin'
- Go to the outside area where there is an R2 hover gap.
- Use a character with high-jump to jump round the wall and through the window.
You should go through the window and continue through the floor. Interestingly, the floor acts as a 'mirror line'. There will be a reflection 'beneath' the floor and above the floor although they will be inverted, so that the above-floor version will be upside-down and the sub-floor version will be running the right way up.
- If you stop running, you will fall away from the 'mirror line' and eventually die and respawn outside.
- If you jump, you will come closer to the 'mirror line'.